Monday, May 10, 2010

Two is a Magical Number

yeah, yeah Schoolhouse Rock has us all fooled ... the number three isn't all that magical in my eyes & here is why . . . . .
TWO years ago today I started the day out like this:


and ended it like this:


TWO years ago today I learned how a mother's love could grow
to include TWO beautiful daughters.

this was actually the next day, I had a spinal headache & it was difficult to sit up


TWO YEARS LATER

and my heart still swells at the blessings I have been granted.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUCKY!
momma loves you very much

4 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

Purr sweetness. There is very little I love more than mom and newborn baby in the hospital photos. Bet those girls are happy to have such an awesome momma...Happy Mom's Day!

Unknown said...

Aw! Happy birthday to one sweet child!

Tina said...

What a cutie pie! Happy Birthday to her!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your cutie patootie and Happy Belated Mother's Day to you!

;-)

xoxoxox