Friday, September 10, 2010

Loss for Words

yep, you read the title right.  I am at a total loss for words.

I have NEVER had someone that payed enough attention to the words spoken, and unspoken, to know what I am truly feeling.  Wait that is a false statement.  I never HAD someone do that until recently.

There is a wonderful couple that I have found to be like family to me.  Seriously, the wife and I are like long, lost soul sisters and her husband (HH) is just one big ol' teddy bear.  For being of the male species, I am surprised at how well he listens and gives advice - if I didn't know betterI would think that he was .... gay. 

Anyways ....

A couple weeks ago I recieved a message from HH saying that he was writing a song, for me!?!  ME!???  Ok, sure if you say so. 

Overnight he titled it "Waiting for my Rainbow"  and just last night I received a preview of what to expect.  TEARS were flowing.  HOW did he do it?? How did he capture my thoughts and put them in a song, then SING it so that I feel the emotion? 

I am the luckiest girl around right now, that's for sure

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, what an honor. Will you be sharing that song with us?

Holly Lefevre said...

That is a truly special friendship. How lucky you are to have found such people in your life - you deserve it.