Monday, September 6, 2010

THANK YOU

I wanted to say THANK YOU to all that have continued to read what I have to say even though I disappeared for awhile.  I also owe a HUGE thank you to Tina & blueviolet  these wonderful girls keep coming back and commenting even though I have been a HORRIBLE blogger and not returned the favor or even responded to their comments.

I have to admit that I wasn't sure if I wanted to get back into blogging.  I feel as though what I have to say isn't the most interesting stuff in the world.  Also, the drama that my site created when I started blogging was enough to deter me from even wanting this outlet.  Then there is my attention span - I mean come on, I didn't even finish the 30 day challenge!!   PLUS I must admit a dirty little secret, I "love" facebook because it allows me to post my random thoughts right then and there AND I don't even have to give a prelude as to where the thought comes from!

THEN I stop and think about all the good that has came from this site.  I met a wonderful woman from right here in my town - someone that had it not been for blogger I would prob never met  (yes you HeatherLynn).  Then there is Holly ... dear sweet Holly of 504 Main This woman absolutely rocks as does her IRL friend Jenn of . THANK YOU GIRLS!

Oh and Polly dear, I miss our chats and exchanges - I still read, but because of my teetering on the fence of what to do here I stopped commenting. 

I have to admit, I am afraid of putting myself out there again. I'm not sure if I can do it, but for those of you who continue to read and support me

8 comments:

Tina said...

You're welcome. And thanks for the shout-out. I understand what you're saying about facebook. However, I like blogging because it gives me a chance to practice my writing, and I get feedback on how I'm doing in that area. I think each blogger needs to decide for themselves the reason for their blog, and what they want out of it. We all do this for different reasons. And if blogging isn't meeting your needs right now, I don't think you should feel bad about being sporadic, or silent for that matter.

Unknown said...

Oh sweet MJ...whether I comment or not I do follow you. On your blog and on FB. You are dear to me and have been a calm voice of reason when I needed it most. I am going through some really tough sh*t right but knowing you are there for me is a blessing. God bless you! Love you, girl!

Liz Mays said...

You're so sweet to mention me, and if you don't know what you want to do with the blog yet it's perfectly fine to sit tight and wait until you do.

Don't feel like you need to be a daily blogger to have a blog. There are tons of people who just blog now and then!

I wish I understood facebook and knew how to use it like you do!

HeatherLynn said...

I'm still here too doll! :)

and thanks for the shout out....I feel the same...thankful for you!

~hl~

Holly Lefevre said...

You are too sweet and I miss you and hope to see you back. I have been absent myself lately - not from posting but from visiting, but I think about you and see your sweet face show up on FB. I think how much this little blog world has changed in one year - so many not blogging anymore, so many having rough times. Hopefully that will all change soon.

Holly Lefevre said...

Oh yeah...I am not sweet..I am mean!

Jenn Erickson said...

OMG, OMG!! Where have I been? Clearly with my head up my tush...how could I have missed this? I love you! I've spent the entire day trying to catch up on my emails and came across two you sent me from the beginning of this month. Before replying, I figured I stop by your blog and see if perchance you were writing again and...VOILA! You're back. Did you watch the Muppet Show when you were a kid? Imagine Kermit the frog wildly waving his green amphibious limbs in the are and saying, "YAAAAYYYYYYYY!" That's me right now, minus the green pallor!

Jenn Erickson said...

Yeah, I'm Holly's real-life friend, so I'll second that. She's a real sour pickle! Tee hee!