Saturday, February 20, 2010

Did anyone notice?

Did anyone notice, did anyone care that I didn't post all week here??

Do I really care if you did notice or not?? Nope!

I feel like a new woman / blogger :o)  I started a new adventure and couldn't be happier with it.  I do need to figure out how to get the feed burner to show up over there, yes I know there is a gadget for it, but for some reason I couldn't get it working.

This sight will continue to host my Weekly Wisdoms, Faithful Fridays, & random tidbits about my life & the girls.

For those of you that I follow & normally comment on, if you noticed a decline in comments from me it is not your imagination!  I have been selfish the last couple weeks and focused on me, but I am ready to jump back in with both feet & share my love.

xoxo
MJ

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! Now go read some of my stuff. I've had a particularly prolific week!

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

It's so important to take time out for yourself!

Robin said...

Hi There...you followed me a while ago and I could never find your link..but just saw you pop up on Erins...so now Im following you...BTW your blog is not connected to tour friend connect..so when I click on it ..it has no link back to you..I find that so many bloggers have this problem...that is why I didnt follow back...anyway..glad to have found you..!

Unknown said...

I am glad you have a new lease on life, MJ!!! ANd am so excited about your new adventure!
;-)

p.s. my facebook wasn't working when you messaged me earlier. not sure if it was me/my computer, or a FB problem. either way, sorry!

Tracie said...

I'm glad you are feeling all perky and renewed. I'm late to this party so I hope you are still feeling that way. Love that you blog for you and not others. We all should.