Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Stealing







1. How old will you be in five years?  37 and some change



2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?  Me, myself, oh and the girls



3. How tall are you? 5'6"



4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?  Spring (one can hope right)



5. What’s the last movie you saw?  like to go to the theater??? I don't remember - altho I do have a couple free passes to use up, hmmm



6. Who was the last person you called?  the Hubs



7. Who was the last person to call you?  Momma



8. What was the last text message you received? Nice.



9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?  oh lordy, let me see if my Swiss Cheese Head can remember - Aunt Julie!



10. Do you prefer to call or text?  a little of both.  If it's just catching up, then text for sure.  If it's business, it better be a call - not very professional to text work stuff, kwim?



11. What were you doing at 12am last night?  dreaming and what a dream it was.   Then I woke at about 1 am wishing I was back in the dream, but ended up talking some to a friend



12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? married



13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Last weekend for Goose's b-day



14. What color are your eyes?  I guess hazel.  they can be more green or blue it just depends on what I am wearing or mood. 


15. What time did you wake up today? 1a back to sleep at 330, then up for the day at 6



16. What are you wearing right now?  My old holey jeans, BGSU alumni t-shirt, & BGSU sweatshirt.  And my pretty piggies are sticking out :o)



17. What is your favorite christmas song?  Oh Holy Night or Christmas Canon



18. Where is your favorite place to be?  the woods



19. Where is your least favorite place to be?  the hot seat



20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?  hhmmm, where ever my heart leads me



21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?  same place I am right now - well maybe



22. Do you tan or burn?  burn at first then tan :o)



23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?  honestly nothing



24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?  a text msg



25. How many TVs do you have in your house?  3



26. How big is your bed? Queen



27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?  both



29. What color are your sheets? steel blue



30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2 or 3



31. What is your favorite season?  Spring & Autumn



32. What do you like about Autumn?  smells, crisp air, the changing of colors



33. What do you like about winter?  the snow covered pine trees.  heck, snow period!!!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I am ready for Spring. Thanks for the reminder that it will get here - eventually.

Have a great week!