Saturday, August 21, 2010

1 week

ok not quite, but close enough, since Goose started fish oil.  I can't say that I've seen a huge change in behavior yet BUT there is one thing that it has helped tremendously.  *drum roll please*

Goose's upper arms and chest use to look like this .....

yep that nasty chicken skin look that KP (Keratosis Pilaris) provides has cleared up!!!  I would say that it looks like this now .......

(isn't that just the cutest thing you've ever seen)

Ok maybe her skin isn't that soft YET but it's so nice that she's not so self conscience of her arms because you can not see a bump any where.  If you rub your hands across the skin, it feels a lil bumpier than most people skin, but we will gladly take it!

Happy Saturday everyone!!!  I am off to Toledo to see a local musician/band and just relax!!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've struggled with KP from time to time in my adult life. I'm glad to hear the fish oil is helping. I feel it helps me keep a clear head.

Tina said...

Oh so glad you've found something that helps! And I have to second what 5th Sister said. The Engineer swears by the fish oil as what keeps his brain functioning optimally. Well, that and caffeine ;-) And it's lovely to visit you again. Hope all is well, MJ.