Saturday, January 16, 2010

OK Go

I do not know why, but I *heart* this video.  Maybe it is because deep down I *heart* band geeks.  My favorite memory of college was attending a performance/recital of a friend.  Man that guy could play a mean trumpet & it was like you could feel the music.  One of the guys I dated was a drum major - oh my - let the drool begin.   mmmmm memories  Of course the message of this song is wonderful too ... This Too Shall Pass



Thanks for putting up with my lame posts the last couple days.  I am still debating on what my next step will be for my bloggy life.

XO
MJ

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! This was absolutely amazing! As a bona fide marching band "ho" in my day I so adored watching this and thank you so much for sharing.

On that note, I am praying you stick around because, personally, I need you. (okay, enough arm twisting) You need to do what's best for you!

Tracie said...

I'm a former band geek, too!

I hope you stick around but I understand if you don't. :)