My mind is going in 100 different ways -
if I was to write everything down I'm sure my desk would look like this
So welcome to my random tidbits
who knows what will come out because
I am just going to add to the list as I think of it
* Goose had top sales for her Daisy Group - not bad considering I didn't really try
* Improvement has been noted in Goose's behavior at school. Instead of outbursts every day, we are down to 2 times a week
* The two week wait for unemployment SUCKS - we have bills that need to be paid people
* I am tired of whiney co-workers - get over yourselves. Be happy you have a job, it could be a lot worse. AND do you think I ask to be in on this or that meeting - because if you do, you are sorely mistaken!!!!!
* While on that subject, I AM NOT the favorite. Just because I go out of my way and make contact with the supervisor and manager does not mean they like me more. They just know that I will get things done and appreciate the rapport I have built up with them and the offices
* I hope that the Nurse Practitioner they are looking to hire comes SOON - I might get to move my office out of the department. (yep, I'm being anti-social)
* I have lost my GC to Starbucks and I am soooo mad at myself. It still had $20 on it (I started where I give myself $25 a month for SB)
* I would *heart* finding a weekend only job so that I could stay home through out the week in order to do things with Goose at school. But I also know that I would hate it at the same time. I like being able to get out of the house.
* While on the the get over yourself kick - there are other people in my life that need to do the same. The world does not revolve around you.
* Work is basically giving me permission to overeat today. They are taking the total amount made in the Cafe, matching it, and then donating it for Haiti Relief!!!!!!
I'm sure I could go on, but goodness knows I don't need my blog to look like that desk. That and I really should get some work done. I have my own stats, plus the ones my supervisisor delegated me to do. And catching up from leaving early plus an hour long meeting yesterday. (see I can't even complete a thought!!)
Love to all