Monday, March 15, 2010

About to admit defeat

I am really starting to dread Mondays & that is odd for me.  I normally look at each day as a gift & I truly don't mind the start of the work week.  But I am at the end of my rope here.

Last week we had the scare with Ducky.  Now this week, I didn't wake up until 625.  Some say what's the matter with that, if it was just me, not a darn thing!  However as it is, I have to get myself ready (which includes a shower, I CAN NOT not shower in the AM) along with the girls.  Ok, still not a huge deal you think.  Let me add this into the equation, I need to walk out the door by 700.  So let's break it down: 3 girls + 35 minutes = a little hairy, BUT absolutley doable!

I won't bore you with the break down, but I did it & I even received a compliment from an outside contractor that I looked pretty darn good today.

If something like this happens next Monday, I am quitting Monday's all together!

6 comments:

HeatherLynn said...

Sorry your week is starting out rocky...mine was a little trying this morning too, as I had to spread lotion on my back with a wooden spoon....and then wear a bra for the first time in a couple days and try to strategically place the straps to NOT be right on top of my tattoo! OUCHEE!! whew!!!

~hl~

Lee said...

I already quit monday's.

Unknown said...

after the weekend I had I was so looking forward to monday!

Unknown said...

I hate Mondays, too. And although I don't work outside the home, there are plenty of times I have to rush to get me and my two gals ready and out the door. It's not easy---so kudos to you!

Unknown said...

Sorry your week started off not-so-great but I'm glad it worked out eventually. I think we all have off days, don't let it get you down. :)

Tracie said...

I'm usually ready for Mondays after a weekend of screaming and fighting.