Sunday, April 11, 2010

I don't want to do grown up stuff


so instead I'm doing the Sunday Stealing: The Me Me Meme

1. Never in my life have I been:  to California

2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: myself

3. High school was: torture, but I would go back

4. When I’m nervous I:  rock, talk fast, & stutter

5. The last song I listened to was:  I Heart ? - Taylor Swift ... oh wait Theory of a Deadman "Not Meant to Be" just came on - I **HEART** this song

6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: Renee

7. My hair is:  growing on me

8. When I was 5:  my brother fed me some "special" chocolate covered raisins - that weren't really raisins

9. Last Christmas:  was enjoyable thanks to the girls!

10. I should be..: cleaning, balancing the checkbook . . .

11. When I look down I see:  the new puppy & our wonderful, original hardwood floors

12. The happiest recent event was: every day is a happy event :o)

13. If I were a character on 'Friend' I would be: Pheobe

14. By this time next year:  I still won't have decided what I want to go back to school for

15. My current gripe is:  that there is a double standard

16. I have a hard time understanding: why some don't have common sense

17. There’s this girl I know that: is really confused as to what she wants out of life

18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:  Renee

19. Take my advice: your happiness is only up to you

20. The thing I want to buy: a new fridge

21. If you visited the place I was born: you would see corn fields

22. I plan to visit: I don't really plan to visit anywhere BIG right now, but going to KY in July with the girls & going to do a day trip to Nashville while down there

23. If you spent the night at my house: you would see just how crazy my life is & I would prob wait on you hand and foot

24. I’d stop my wedding if: someone was sick

25. The world could do without: judgement

26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:  uummm I wouldnt

27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:  capris

28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: supper

29. My favorite blonde is: Renee ;o)

30. My favorite brunette is:  a warm amber one (LOL yes I know that they were looking for names of famous)

31. My favorite red head is:  HeatherLynn of course

32. My middle name is:  Jane

33. In the morning I:  run around like a chicken with it's head cut off

34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are:  uumm none - and there are no "tripping" experiences to say something crazy like Elephants

35. Once, at a bar: in Canada I passed out sitting on the toliet

36. Last night I was:  at some stranger's house for an hour and lived to tell about it

37. There’s this guy I know who:  is worse than me with the innuedos

38. If I was an animal I’d be:  a tiger

39. A better name for me would be: a pain in the ass

40. Tomorrow I am: going to enjoy having a closet, err office, all to myself

41. Tonight I am:  going to have family game night

42. My birthday is:  just another day

2 comments:

Melissa Mashburn said...

hahaha passing out on the toilet. I have been known to nap on the toilet but not pass out.

Holly Lefevre said...

If you get to come to Cali...I am waiting for you!

Don't go back to high school...go to your reunion...most people are nicer - they have had their ass kicked by life and realize cheerleaders and football players are not everything!