Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blog Hop - One Question

Why is it everytime I say Blog Hop I think of this:

The Blog Hop theme this week is "Ask a Question"  meaning I am to ask my lovely readers a question then you all are to respond in my comments.  However, I am having trouble coming up with just one question.  I had even thought about stringing a whole bunch of questions into one.  Instead I decided to be generic and go with the theme of the month:

What are you most thankful for?

* I am thankful every day that I have another chance to be the best mother, wife and employee I can be. (This may sound like a cop out for not choosing just one thing, but given what I went through 6 months ago, each day really is a blessing) 

To participate, follow the instruction given in the link on Mr MckLinky and make today the best it can be.

MckLinky Blog Hop

11 comments:

Kari @ p.s. love.love. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :o) This is a great question because I try everyday to answer this. But, as cliche as it is, I am so glad that I woke up this morning. Even if I were having troubles of any kind - when my eyes open and I get out of bed it means I'm alive and made it another day to accomplish so much and be the best person I can be!

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

I am thankful that both my kids are in school full time.

Holly said...

I am thankful my children are bright, kind, and generous...and that I have not screwed that up yet. Really, it is true. I am thankful for them - they make me a better person!

Holly

Charisse and Holly said...

Chocolate...dark chocolate...AMEN! Holly at LLL

I am Lee-Ann... said...

I am thankful for my family and beautiful children. I am thankful for our new home.

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

I'm thankful that my children are healthy and that my brother is a veteran of the war in Iraq and not a casualty.

kys said...

I am thankful for my laptop.

April said...

I posted an award for you at my blog!

http://crazylittlething-calledlife.blogspot.com/

Hope you'll stop by and pick it up! :-)

Tami G said...

I am thankful for YOU and all the wonderful bloggy buddies I have made in the past 2 months!
mwahhhhh!

Tami G

Picture Imperfect said...

I am thankful for being able to work and take care of myself.

Rook No. 17 said...

Because I've been battling with my asthma this week, and have been saved by the wonder-drug Albuterol, I am currently feeling most thankful for being alive in the 21st century, as a result of of the medical advances available therein.