Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hhmmm

My mind is swirling with so many thoughts. I had someone share some info and I really, REALLY feel like a fool for letting my emotions get the better of me the last 8 months. As I am reminded, I was in a vulnerable place at the time, but I feel as I should have known better. I can not change what happened so it will do no good to dwell on it, but I am working thru how I feel so that I can let go - again. I really appreciate the person sharing with me, I know it was hard - it was hard for me to share what I did with her - but knowing that little bit will make things clearer for me in the long run.

Last night was a good night. I had both girls bathed and asleep by 730. E needed the sleep so bad, she was starting to be an emotional mess because of staying up too late several nights in a row. Once again, a trait of mine she has - lack of sleep = emotional Mary. A is ornery as ever - I wish I would of thought to take a picture of the TP job she did in the bathroom last night.

I need to call some babysitters again. The woman who was going to watch E on school days had a family emergency come up and can not take her right now. Her niece was being hurt at the old babysitter's - that takes precedence over us any day! I would never wish that on any child or family.

No comments: