Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wow

I just finished reading Lamentations 3 - to know that I'm struggling and have felt and said some of the same brings tears to my eyes.

19 The thought of my suffering and homelessness is bitter beyond words.
20 I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss.
21 Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this:

22 The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease.
23 Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.
24 I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!"

55 But I called on your name, LORD, from deep within the pit.
56 You heard me when I cried, "Listen to my pleading! Hear my cry for help!"
57 Yes, you came when I called; you told me, "Do not fear."
58 Lord, you are my lawyer! Plead my case! For you have redeemed my life.

*edited to add* I really need to thank God for bringing a very special friend to me. She reminds me when I am at my lowest that He does love me and all I am looking for is forgiveness and redemption.

No comments: