Saturday, July 18, 2009

:o)

I am waiting patiently. Verizon Wireless will be shipping me the blue Env 3 this week on their dime. I have had to replace the Env 2 3 or 4 times and I told them enough is enough. So the lady was like well I will ship you the Env 3 pack as a replacement - sweet. No change in contract dates, no paying the difference. I just hope that I do not have any issues with this one!

E is challenging me. I don't know if it is nerves or what, but she has become mouthy and obstinate. Also, she seems to be showing signs of IBS - great.

A is ornery as ever. She will tease me when I go to change her diaper by walking towards me, then spinning around and running in the opposite direction! The other night she let me take off the old diaper and wipe her before she took off running and laughing!

Once again - weekend promise - pictures!

No comments: