Sunday, July 19, 2009

Where the Wild Things Grow

We ventured over to the Ft Wayne Children's Zoo today - BEAUTIFUL day to roam thru the 42 acres. All in all much fun and relaxation was had - what a perfect retreat and it is less than an hour away. E did complain about all the monkey type exhibits (I will admit it seemed like there were ALOT of them) A could of cared less at this point about the animals, but did enjoy being outside all day!
I was a little disappointed because they only have 2 tigers right now and they can not let them out together as of yet - and of course he was hiding at the back of the exhibit so no pictures :o( For those that know me, I LOVE tigers so I was bummed - maybe next time - and there will be a next time!


Here are a few of the highlights











No comments: