Monday, June 29, 2009

YAY!!!! the girls did WONDERFUL at the new daycare. Goose LOVES the pool and is excited that they get to go in 2 times a week. Ducky did not fuss 1 bit and LOVES the new staff as do they her. Anastasia said that she is the most sweet and well behaved lil one they have ever had! Hearing that made this move even more worth it. I know that my girls are being well taken care of and the best part ... NO SWEETS for snacks! LOVE IT!!! I absolutely love their security also. The person at the desk asks RIGHT AWAY for ID if they do not know you.

as for me, I miss the talking and laughing, but I will be ok. I am surrounding myself with people who love me for who I am, even my faults. I know I promised the person I would always be there for her, and I am in mind and heart even tho she doesnt want me to be.

edited to add at 815: ok I thought I was doing ok. I literally ran into them ... well I was driving thru the Meijer lot and they were walking out. Seeing her didn't hurt me like I thought, it was the laughing that did me in. I do not deserve to be laughed at; we are NOT in high school anymore Toto. So why does it hurt so much??? I know it is not worth the tears, but I trusted this person.

No comments: