Wednesday, June 10, 2009

yeah coming up with titles SUCK

As you probably have noticed, I've done alot more than once a week and that all the news is a day behind. It is nice to be able to just type out some of my thoughts, sort of healing in a way.

E had swimming yesterday and let me tell you, that is all the girl talked about from the moment of pick up!

A had a rougher day downstairs. She wanted to be held and was fussy. I talked with the director and I will talk with the teacher to see what she thinks. If she's not ready then we may work out an alternative pick up from the nursery since emotions are still raw.

I still feel lost, but each day is getting better. One of my closest friends not talking to me just makes me die. I give 110% to those that I care for and to know that I have to sit back and do nothing KILLS me. I just want to make sure she is ok.

No comments: