Monday, June 29, 2009

thinking

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr Seuss

I have been thinking, why have I been so hard on myself???? If people choose to judge me for my illness and how the last month has been then they obviously do not belong in my life. For if they really knew me they would know that it wasn't me. Well it was me, but not. My imbalance was way out of whack and I really do not remember some of the days. Sort of scary if you think about it.

I know that I am not alone it just some days it really feels that way. I forget that I am loved no matter what and all I have to do is believe. I have lost touch with myself and really need to reconnect.

Even though you won't see this: Thank you to those who have stood by me, I know it has been a rough ride.

No comments: