Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hhmmm

Well now that I broad casted my mental breakdown, I should update you all. I am on new medication that will hopefully manage both my anxiety and depression. I also bought myself some counseling, which I knew was coming. It will be a good thing for I will have a neutral sounding board for all my thoughts. Thank you for all the love and support!

E is still having some attitude. I'm sure it is because she knows that momma is having some issues. She brought home a couple books from the library on Monday. On the way home she told me that the illustrator did a beautiful job. I was like what did you just say!?!

A is toddling around by herself 80% of the time. It is so stinkin cute to watch her. She has mastered the bend, pick up, stand up and take off! She seems to have settled into the Tiny Tots and is really only clingy when I drop off.

XOXO

No comments: