Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Words of Wisdom

"Dear Lord, Help me to trust in You when life doesn't make any sense. To know that You love me unconditionally and are always there to carry my burdens. Remind me to seek You first when trials and challenges come my way, and to recognize Your faithfulness and goodness throughout my journey in life. Amen" My wonderful friend and coworker Sheri shared this with me at the end of last week. I have it where I can see it daily to remind me that I am not alone.

I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn't like the world gives. So do not be troubled or afraid. John 14:27 This is the scripture that E's old teacher shared with me. It meant so much to me that I saved it and read it every day also.

From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2

Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness"; and again, "The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile." 1 Corinthians 3:18-20

Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death. 2 Corinthians 7:10

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.
1 John 3:11

Dear brothers and sisters, whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything. James 1:2-4

"God forgives ALL sins, no matter how BIG" - Isaiah 1:18

No comments: