Saturday, June 27, 2009

♥ She's HOME!!!!!!!! ♥

E is back home from Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hugged on and kissed her as soon as I woke up this afternoon! I had not seen her since right before they took me away in the ambulance last Sunday and only got to talk to her once on the phone. I missed her hugs and I love yous SO MUCH and I didn't realize how much I missed the noise that comes along with her.

We told her that she will be going to a new daycare starting Monday and she seemed pretty ok with it. It is at our church so that helps, and they have a small pool on site so she will get to swim two times a week weather permitting. She did say she was going to miss her teacher, but we are unable to let her say good bye since I am not allowed on the property or to text them. Poor girl got caught in the middle of an adult issue gone bad.

Today has been rough for me since I am running on minimal sleep. I slept 3 to 4 hrs last night before going into work but it wasn't enough. I was suppose to get off at 7 but ended up staying till 9 because of a no call no show. When I got home all I wanted was to go to sleep, but B was ready to talk, and of course I was emotional due to being tired. I hope he has a better understanding of what was going thru my head now.

No comments: