Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Weekend

I wasn't going to post since I have posted so many the last few days, but I figure what the hay, it's not going to kill me if I do!

Saturday turned out to be a nice, relaxing day. After a nap and some cleaning, we wondered around downtown for Canal Days (It was the PERFECT weather to be outside!). Goose was a little disappointed because 80% of the rides were the same as the SRMC picnic ones (momma wasn't complaining, meant she didn't want to ride = no money spent!) She enjoyed the Cosi on Wheels exhibit and watching the tug of war firefighter style!







Today we met my parents at the Red Pig Inn for an early dinner in honor of my birthday. With the actual day falling on Wednesday it is too hard to get together with work schedules, kids, and a Grandma to take care of.

Tomorrow is my "birthday holiday" from work. Along with a doctor's appointment and renewing my tags; I am getting a massage. I can not wait!!! (yes that is deja-vu, I remember now I posted basically the same a few days ago, oh well, can you tell that I am excited about a relaxing day!)
I am off like a bad prom dress - g'night all!
XOXO

No comments: