Tuesday, September 22, 2009

what is so special

well tomorrow is the "day"

I have often wondered what is so special about birthdays. I know you are suppose to celebrate that you made it through another year - but is that really such a huge feat? So I have spent the last 365 days running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. I probably have worked 280 of those days at one job or another, then came home and worked my butt off there too. I have been lonely probably 240 of those days also. It is amazing how you can be surrounded by people and still be lonely. I know that He is there rooting for me, but some days it would be nice to have someone tangible doing it also. (I know and hear you God, you are all I need and I am being a selfish, whiney girl tonight)

I will be honest here and say I don't know if I really wanted to make it through the year. I was ready to give up, but for some reason He has kept me here, my job is not done. That is what keeps me going - I have unfinished business - most likely in the form of my girls.

No comments: