Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ace of Spades

One day I will learn to control my compulsion to call it as I see it, until then - well I guess you will just have to deal with it. I have worked thru the issues of the past 8 months - I can see a picture of someone and not feel a thing - no anger, remorse, nothing. Yet some people seem to think I haven't moved on. They also still want to blame me for their issues. Ok - I'm a big girl and can handle it now, but don't think that I won't call a spade by any other name then a spade. At some point you will have to admit that what you are feeling is not because of me - you made your choices too, live with them and the consequences.

Question of the day:
If you have a "BEST FRIEND" do you send I LOVE YOU messages to them daily? Multiple times daily?? Or how about I LOVE YOU MORE and MOSTEST, etc???


Edit 8/31/09 @ 0652 - just so that it is known, I have been guilty of the above with a certain friend, thinking that it was what was needed. I know now, that was NOT what was needed and led to some REALLY confused feelings. Also, I had a friend text me calling me out on the feeling and thinking about things. Just because I have forgiven everyone involved, including myself, does not mean that I do not think about what happened. It also doesn't mean I don't care, it just means that I know that I can not focus on what happened.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds a little much for a best friend!

JEN said...

THAT IS COMPLETELY CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

WTF? you need to grow up

Anonymous said...

NUTS!!! As a best friend, if I were to get the shouted I LOVE YOUs I would think something else was going on.
I am proud of you for moving on, it takes a strong person to be able to go thru what you have. I am sure that you will still have moments of stuggle, but look at how far you have come!
As for people blaming you, that is their issue to work through, they are not ready to accept their part.
G

MJ said...

Thanks for the grow up comment. I am trying each day to grow and change. And if you don't like what I have to say, don't read!