Saturday, August 1, 2009

Busy Saturday

It has been a long day already! I finally got my new phone, so when I woke up this morning I activated it and am trying to get a feel for the new keypad inside. They moved the space key so if you get a message from me that.looks.like.this.forgive.me.for.I'm.stillbtryingbtobreprogrambmybfingers!!!

We met my parents in Lima for breakfast and then school clothes shopping for E. It was nice, but believe me by the time breakfast was over, I was ready to go home. I can only tolerate my mom in small doses - I love her tremendously, but when I am around her I do not like who I become. I try my hardest to not be like her (uptight, critical, etc) and unfortunately I know I am more like her than I want to admit. Also when I am around her I feel like I am 8 again and that I can do nothing for myself or right. I hate that so much.

B is gone for the day - off to a demo in Toledo - so it will be just the girls and I for the rest of the day - I wonder what kind of trouble we can get into.
I am going to try and not think because I feel like I am on the verge of tears.

edit: too late tears are flowing and its going to be an even longer day me thinks. I need to find someone to watch the girls because I can not be a mom right now

No comments: