Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good Day

I debated on posting since I have posted alot here lately - but I was so excited at how the day went yesterday I just have to!

The girls did wonderful at the babysitter's house!!!!!! E was the most calm and relaxed she has been in a long time once we got home. I mean to the point I wondered if she was sick because she didn't fight me one bit on anything - including leaving the TV off!! A didn't want me to leave, but K takes her and gets her involved in something and I just slip out - she fusses for maybe 2 minutes. YAY!! I know it was only the first day, but it I have a feeling that all will work out just a-ok - thank you Lord!

Now just to get thru next Tuesday - I keep telling myself it will be ok. There are 2 part-time children at the sitters who are in E's class so thankfully she will know a couple faces the first day, making it a little easier on her.

No comments: