Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Girly Girl

I have a girly girl. I do not know what to do with said girly girl, because if you know me, I am so NOT a girly girl. My makeup consists of moisturizer and lipstick - honestly I have tried other makeup - I have a drawer full to prove it - I just do not like wearing it, nor does my face. I have jewelry, but only wear my wedding set when going out. I have dress clothes, but feel most at home in jeans and a T.

Last night I painted E's nails and A threw a fit until I did hers. She sat patiently between my legs as I prettied up her toenails. Then she promptly threw on her beads, picked up her doggy purse and paraded thru the house. This is from a 15 mo old! I can only imagine what I am in for as she gets older!!!

I am amazed at the difference between my 2 girls - one is cuddly while the other is not - one is rough and tumble while yeah you guessed it the other is not - I can go on, but I won't bore you with all my observations.

XOXO

No comments: