Well here we are again - Friday, oh sweet Friday!
Fridays around here mean two things, I get to post a Faithful Friday Bit and I also start a Friday Confession. Last week was my first week running the Confessional, and well, it wasn't too successful. BUT that is to be expected. Friday Confessions was not well advertised and I am a newbie.
So we are going to try this yet again. If you like the idea, please play along. If you have any suggestions, PLEASE let me know. I am all about constructive criticism!
A few housekeeping items:
1. Confessions must NOT contain anything ILLEGAL (ie: murder)
2. Well really there is just the one housekeeping item, 1 just looked lonely sitting there all by itself.
Create a post on your site displaying the lovely Friday Confession Cartoon, link back to here, and sign in with Mr Linky.
Post your confession in my comments - whether you are signed into your account or as anon. It would be great if you did this route, if you could at least put the fun Friday Confession Cartoon on your site saying you posted a confession over here.
Easy as making a cake, don't ya think?!
So here goes nothing:
* Out of frustration of my husband's spending habits, I have purchased Starbucks WAY more than I should
* After reviewing the last week or so posts, I feel as though I have got caught up in blog carnivals
* Then after said realization, I go and create another carnival
* Part of me wishes my OBGYN wouldn't have so readily agreed to do the Novasure Ablation this past July
* I feel horrible for thinking the above - I am lucky to have 2 wonderful daughters and no more constant monthly (seriously it was a never ending monthly)
Now ... WHAT DO YOU WANT TO CONFESS??????????