Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The ABC's of Meme
A- Advocate for: the underdog
B- Best Feature: Eyes? Sarcasm?
C- Could do without: tv, food
D- Dreams and desires: to be me
E- Essential items: chapstick, bra, jeans
F- Favorite past time: reading, tormenting my family
G- Good at: little, but dabble in lots
H- Have never tried: sushi
I- If I had a million dollars: I would be rich for like 2 seconds, then I would have promptly paid everything off and given the rest away
J- Junkie for: Sweet Tea, Starbucks and anything Peanut Butter
K- Kindred spirit: can be found, but not kept
L- Little known fact: I once starred in a local reality show (edited to add: It was a reality/talk show for teens by teens - ready for the title - Reality Check - and believe me I would never make it in the "Big Time")
M- Memorable moment: giving birth to my two beautiful daughters
N- Never again will I: think I have this thing called life figured out
O- Occasional indulgence: dark chocolate
P- Profession: Queen of Everything - ok, ok - only in my dreams. Peri-Op Coordinator and a Psych Tech for adolescents
Q- Quote: Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr Seuss
R- Reason to smile: I'm alive
S- Sorry about: not trusting in myself
T- Things you are worrying about right now: my girls, some people I shouldn't be, if I will make it to the potty
U- Uninterested in: Vampire themed shows, movies, books
V- Very scared of: my shadow
W- Worst habits: sarcasm, jumping to conclusions, not believing in self
Y- Yummiest dessert: Angel Food Cake with fresh strawberries - or Brownies laced with peanut butter
X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: any place where I am surrounded by friends and family
Z- Zodiac sign: cusp of Virgo and Libra
And now for the Honest ....
I am honestly beside myself here gals (yes I am assuming the majority of my readers are gals at this point - and I know that assuming makes an ASS out of U and ME).
I'm shocked over how well my rambles have been received out here in blog-world. It has left me speechless, yet again. So I will simply say THANK YOU HOLLY @ 504!
The rules of this award require me to list 10 things you may not know about me. So here goes nothing:
1. I am a perfectionist at heart. You may not know it by looking at my home or even me, but in my head I have a list of how things should be. (or is that just being anal)
2. I do not let many people get close to me emotionally, but when I do I will give you 110%.
3. Despite the tough exterior, I am a hopeless romantic.
4. I will read anything you put in my hands.
5. I tend to use dear, sweetie, love when talking to people, not because I don't know their name, but because I find it lets them know I care.
6. I'm crossing my legs because I refuse to get up until this post is complete.
7. I believe life is all about relationships. My family and friends are everything to me.
8. I secretly covet shoes and purses - if I only had the money to spend on myself.
9. I've colored my hair since I was 27, not because I want to, but because I have to.
10. I'm afraid now that I am gathering a "following" (wow, why does that sound cult like) I will choke and die (is there such a thing as blog fright?)
I would like to pass this award on to:
and folks, I would post a couple more, but my bladder is about to burst - so without further ado I bid you farewell!