Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Magical Mystery Tour Meme

This post is brought to you by Sunday Stealing. Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Magical Mystery Tour Meme

1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? really there are people who wish this?? I may wish someone to grow up, but never fall off the planet

2. How do you flush the toilet in public? Look for an automatic one, if none to be found I hold it until my eyeballs float

3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Not like I use to. I need to get back in the habit since it saved my life once

4. Do you have a crush on someone? a 32 yo have a crush?? come on now - NO and even if I did, do you think I would tell you :oP

5. Name one thing you worry about running out of. Hope

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? been told Gabrielle Carteris

7. What is your favourite pizza topping? Pepperoni, Mushrooms, and sometimes Banana Peppers

8. Do you crack your knuckles? When extremely POd or bored

9. What song do you hate the most? This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends

10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? YES darn you

11. What are your super powers? I have eyes in the back of my head

12. Peppermint or spearmint? Neither - Cinnamon

13. Where are your car keys? In the ignition

14. Last song you listened to? A Laurie Birkner song last night on the way home from Michigan

15. What's your most annoying habit? jumping to conclusions

16. Where did you last go on vacation? Disney World - 6 mo pregnant with rude in-laws

17. What is your best physical feature? that would require really looking in the mirror and or liking myself

18. What CD is closest to you right now? Hannah Montana The Movie Soundtrack

19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Milk, Water, Butter (and sometimes they are the only 3 things in there)

20. What superstition do you believe/practice? no real superstitions - although I do believe in spirits

21. What colour are your bed sheets? steal blue

22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird? a fish - LOVE the water & besides I'm scared of heights

23. Last thing you broke? A brush - don't ask

24. What are you having to eat tonight? Pork Loin with stuffing, green beans, baked apples

25. What colour shirt are you wearing? Grey OSU T-shirt

26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing? Walking through the woods

27. Do security cameras make you nervous? why, what have you seen me doing?

28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? Her Crazy, Beautiful Life

29. Last time you went to a cemetery? January 2009

30. Last concert you went to? a country artist at the fair back in 2000 I think

31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? NO LAUGHING - Hootie and the Blowfish (I SAID NO LAUGHING!!!)

32. Next concert you're planning to attend? none at the moment

33. Do you talk to yourself? it's either that or the wall

34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet? sure have - all our pets were rescues. At one point we had 3 cats and 2 dogs. Down to just an insane cat

35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born? When you grow up in the country you are bound to see one or two


My few and faithful, check back later! I am hoping to post later our Saturday "fun"

5 comments:

Life Laugh Latte said...

Fun to learn more about you. Leaving you a couple of reminders to come on by LLL to get a little somethin somethin:) Holly at lifelaughlatte.blogspot.com

Lee said...

I have eyes in the back of my head too!! Came over from Life laugh and Latte, and since the recommend you, I must take their advice and follow you!

Leslie said...

Pork Loin with stuffing, green beans, baked apples. I can practically smell it! Mmmmm... I'm coming to your house for dinner!

Tracie said...

Disney? 6 Months Preggo? With your in-laws? I will have nightmares about that tonight.

Unknown said...

We love Laurie Berkner at our house. Fortunately mine aren't old enough yet for Hannah Montana. LOL!

I love memes like these because they help me catch a glimpse of who people really are...