Tuesday, October 20, 2009

POST IT NOTE TUESDAY

Click on the post-it note if you want to play along too!

I had a well thought out post just waiting in my head to come out - then *POOF* it was gone. Work was crazy again today (or maybe it was just me). I decided to jump on the band wagon and do a Post-It Note Tuesday.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I also want to add a link to Lee the Hot Flash Queen's Word Verification and No Reply post. Lee made a BSA (blog service announcement) that I think many could benefit from.

I'm all out of energy. Maybe with having the next two days off I can get back to my "roots" and my thought provoking posts.

XOXO

12 comments:

SparkleFarkel said...

Gum chewing is like corn rows: it doesn't look good on anybody. Okay. Cows, maybe. But that's not really gum.

Lee said...

MJ - thanks for the shout out about the BSA! hehehe about the cat!!

Lee

Tracie said...

These are good ones! Poor kitty.

Shell said...

Gum chewing- my rule when I was a teacher was that they could chew it, unless they chewed like cows and then they had to spit it out. GROSS.

Unknown said...

Visiting from PINT- cute notes, especially the one to your sweet Goose!!

~Becca

Loni said...

Yay for getting on that bandwagaon and Amen to that cow chewing cud coworker, ugh!

CountessLaurie said...

I secretly think the hubs can see the hairballs but just pretends not to/

Laurie said...

You think you're the only one who sees the hairball? I think you're just the only one who cares to do anything about it...at least that is how it works around here :-)

Anonymous said...

Around here, I dont "see" the hairball. I step in it! eeewww its so gross!!

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

Now wasn't this BETTER than that silly ol post you lost and are h8tin on??

the cats/. hairballs.

im on your team with that one. . my dog puked today 3 times

NOT COOL.
xoxo supah

Holly Lefevre said...

Cute notes! Get some rest!
Holly

Unknown said...

Thank you for the one about the gum. It's a nasty habit and my husband doesn't know how to chew gum properly. I call him on it and he gets mad at me. But it's sooooo gross. I'm not a big fan of gum, but when I do partake, I do so QUIETLY!

And poor kitty! But at least cat puke is consolidated into a ball, whereas dog vomit is nasty and just like humans'....ugh!