Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #145

Yeah I'm avoiding doing Stats so here is my Friday Fill-ins. If you are interested in playing too click on the picture above.

1. Sweet dreams are hard to come by when you have a 5 yo who still sleeps in your bed.

2. Looking for time especially for me.

3. Silliness makes me feel young.

4. The girls are going as The Princess and The Pea this Halloween.

5. Outstanding or not my kids are number one to me.

6. This day/week to be over is what I want right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night in with a Redbox Movie, tomorrow my plans include either going to Michigan or meeting for Pizza and Sunday, I want to get all the housework done early so we can relax & have fun as a family!

6 comments:

Life Laugh Latte said...

Haven't done a Friday fill in before. I'm going to bookmark it for another Friday. Thanks for that. Have a terrific weekend. Holly at lifelaughlatte.blogspot.com

Tracie said...

Popping in when I should be putting my kids to bed and visiting with friends. You changed your background! It's very cute!

Dude, your 5 yr old sleeps with you? I wouldn't be able to sleep at all.

Have a good weekend!

Melissa B. said...

I'm sooooooooo excited for the 3-day weekend, aren't you?

Eliza said...

I love your background too...but I can be fickle about that kind of stuff as well.

My 4 year old sometimes crawls in bed with me...I don't even realize it until morning. :)

Holly Lefevre said...

Hi there MJ

Love # 2 and #5 especially. I have not jumped on the Friday fill-in bandwagon...next week. I love these things. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Holly @ 504 Main

Holly Lefevre said...

P.S. - I am adding you to my blog roll right now...