Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm Not Who I Was

A wonderful song that I have been listening to for a couple months now.

It really hits home because I wish that the one person who I really need to see this could know I have forgiven and I hope one day she will too.

The title reflects me - I am not who I was a year ago. I'm sure if you go through the past blogs you will see the anguish and despair I was under. It was a combination of many things that led me there, but I am not that girl anymore. I have grown. I have changed. My bitterness has left and in its place is hope. Hope that I am here on this earth for a reason. Hope that I can make a difference in someone's life. I am a little more guarded than I was, how can I not be? I poured my heart out to someone whom I thought cared for me, only leave me high and dry. Alas, I have forgiven her but she will never know.

Thank you to the ones who have stayed by my side. Thank you to my new friends who have shown me that I can open up again.

XOXO

PS - I will try to get back to my witty posts this week!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Thank goodness we have the ability to grow, change, and learn from our past. How horrible to be stuck forever. I never heard this song before but I enjoyed the clip.

Did they make it home safely?